Part 5, Note 11
Click Here to See All Notes to Part 5
Colorado County Deed Records, Book K, pp. 90, 537; Colorado Citizen, June 1, 1858, July 31, 1858. The land on which the church was located is in the Jesse Burnam Survey, south of but not adjacent to Clear Creek. All that remains of the church today is its cemetery.