Part 7, Note 28
Click Here to See All Notes to Part 7
Colorado County Deed Records, Book M., pp. 436, 548, 595; Colorado County Bond and Mortgage Records, Book F, p. 196. The first passenger depot in Columbus was built on the west side of Block 3. As we will see, it was moved to its better remembered downtown location in 1874.